Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekly Fliers (9/3/09)

Hey guys, I'm back after a long stint of being M.I.A. Like Tim Kinsella said "I know what I have to do and do it, but don't know what it is until it's done". It's been a while but here I go with a new week and some new articles. Go check them out as well.

This week we've got some cool show happening this Labor day weekend. On Friday, September 4th, Halloween Swim Team returns to the desert along with Th Girl With Violent Arms, Motel Monster, Narwhal Party, Total Bros, and Orca Team. That's a big show AND it's free! Also this weekend is FYF Fest lots of really great bands and comedians. Kind of wish I was going because Tim and Eric will be there and they're hilarious. And on that same day is the unofficial (I think) after party of FYF Fest at the House on Vermont hosted by How to Be a Microwave. That is their 2nd annual What Job Festival taking place on September 5th and 6th. One more show that I want to mention is on September 5th with a new favorite band of mine, Norse Horse, consisting of members from the Family Time Records fold. Go check them out.

Well that's it for now. as always check with the venue for any schedule changes or cancellations. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment