Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wavves - Whatever Happened to the Cool Jumper Sessions?

As much as I like Wavves latest album, King of the Beach, from hearing the few tracks that Nathan of Wavves wrote with Zach Hill a little over a year ago, which were available to listen to, I always felt that artistically those songs surpassed the creativity of King of the Beach. Although KOTB reflected much more of Nathan's personality, I feel that the collaboration between Zach and him was amazing. I've heard rumors of that particular album being released on Zach's home label, Sargent House. Recently, Zach and Nathan posted three tracks, from those sessions, on their respective blogs and Zach also posted a link to download the track "Horse Shoes".
Latest tracks by wavveswavves
Also check out the video for the title track of the latest Wavves album, King of the Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, loved reading your page. I wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Madison
    maddie0147 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete