Friday, March 19, 2010

Norse Horse

Norse Horse is another one of my current favorite bands. This kind of lush pop gets me every time. If I was running through a jungle such as the picture below, their music is exactly what would be running through my head. Apparently, Norse Horse began as a one man solo project with Ryan Beale, writing songs during his tenure in Korea, as the main songwriter but grew into a band. Obvious musical influences from and around the Pacific islands and Asia aside, it bodes that dreamy feeling that I usually get when I'm relaxing with friends at the perfect spot and everything is exactly where it's supposed be and, seemingly, no where else is better than where I am.

Download Norse Horse - Shoot the Kids, Squid Mt, Sun Smog & Joy, Gangplank Galleon, Swamp Trotter, and Sleepers

No comments:

Post a Comment