Monday, April 12, 2010

HEALTH - We Are Water

I've known about this video for quite some time after reading a twitter post from Eric Wareheim of Tim & Eric Awesome Show fame. After finding out that he was directing the new HEALTH video so many images ran through my head. What was it going to be like? Was going to be like their latest ads for Old Spice? Or maybe more like their work with in Tom Goes to the Mayor. Little did I know that, besides the gross out factor, it would be far from any frame of reference that I have come to think regarding Eric Wareheim's body of work. It has beautiful camera work, the pacing is immaculate, the timing of the music with video is on point. Everything works in confluence. Even more so, this video makes me rethink the capabilities of Eric Wareheim as a director.

No comments:

Post a Comment